Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Activating my Love Corner (Fun with Feng Shui)

I'm playing with Feng Shui and changing the location of things to try and adjust the energies in my life. One of my favorite attempts at this is when I go to Rockies' games I sit in one place for a while and if the game starts taking a turn for the worse, I move. I've decided that if I can change the energy by moving, the outcome of the game might change. My friend Adam (my baseball game buddy) just laughs and moves along. I think it's working though - the Rockies have won 9 of their last 10 games and scored over 10 runs per game in many of them.

When it comes to dating I'm applying the same principals. My dating guru, Ivy has suggested that I "activate the love corner" in my room to change the energy and un-block my romantic channels (sounds a little dirty huh?). So I put a lamp AND an air freshener in my "love corner." Maybe that means I'll attract men who have something going on upstairs AND smell nice? Not sure exactly how it's supposed to work - but all I can say is that my channels are starting to flow!

No comments: