Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Thoughts of Bliss

Life is good these days.

For the first time in a long time I am happy. And I've actually been happy for a little while now.

I worked at Vodafone again this week. Last time I was there it was just after New Years. It was a nice milestone for me to realize that I'm six weeks into 2008 and I am exactly where I hoped I would be. I've been sticking to my resolutions, keeping my goals, making the lifestyle changes I wanted to make. I think it's safe to say that I am developing habits out of my resolutions. It feels good, mature. I'm starting to grow up and I am surprised to find that I like it.

Ironically enough, I am also moving back into my parents' house at the end of the month. Actually it's really exciting to anticipate saving my rent money. I really want to move to downtown Denver. In order to afford it, I need to save a couple months for a deposit and moving costs, etc. As I walked from my office bulding to the bus stop (I took the long way) I passed by a few apartment buildings advertising vacancies. I couldn't help but notice the half a dozen attractive men out for a jog or walking their dogs. I was beginning to wonder where they all live.

No comments: