Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fall

As excited as I am about the start of football season, I am truly sad to reach the end of this summer. Summer has never been my favorite season. I've always loved fall. Since this was the first summer I've had in several years, I really savored and enjoyed every sweaty minute of it. I went to Water World every week, laid by the pool a couple times a week, bought about a dozen sundresses, and sipped gallons of sweet tea. Although I didn't hike and camp as much as I originally planned, I enjoyed this summer. Now I feel like I belong somewhere that summer lasts a little longer. They're already predicting snow in the mountains for tomorrow.



I'm applying for grad school in California. Applications for the graduate program in Political Science at UC Berkeley are available tomorrow. I'm ready for a change of scenery and right now I'm California dreamin'. Now I just have to get in and get them to pay for it.

No comments: