Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Cowards

I work for a group of dishonorable, cowardly men. I know that's the stereotype for most attorneys, and I have to confirm that I have met very few that don't surpass the expectation for corruption that is commonly held. I took the job when I was considering going to law school to become an attorney. I know now that it is a profession fraught with despicable men.

To you attorneys out there who are actually working to improve the state of justice in America and around the world. I applaud you and hope that your practices flourish. For the rest who have hijacked the legal system, holding us all hostage, and contort laws and semantics for personal gain, I hope you reach the end of your life, eating off your silver spoons and realize that your work was wasted. I pity you for investing your short lives in something so ultimately meaningless and destructive. You're no better than a common thief.

No comments: