Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Diversions


So just when I needed something to distract me from my recent frustrations one of my friends called me with an extra ticket to the Maroon 5 concert. Most people don't know this about me, but I have a huge crush on Adam Levine. I know I should be past that middle-school phase of swooning over celebrities, but I just can't help it. So, of course I leapt at the opportunity to see him live. I was not disappointed - well I was disappointed in the fact that he didn't pull me up on stage, fall instantly in love with me and ask me to travel with him on tour because he can't be without me. But, wow. It was a great show. It really took my mind off the things that have been bothering me lately. It just goes to show that when I really need it most, something good happens.

No comments: